Heart & Vascular Center
The goal of The Heart and Vascular Center is to provide personalized, professional quality healthcare.
The Heart and Vascular Center provides comprehensive patient care services for the diagnosis of cardiac and vascular disease. The services include:
- Diagnostic and Interventional Coronary Catheterizations
- Diagnostic and Interventional Peripheral Arterial Procedures (PAD)
- Advanced Venous Procedures (DVT / Blood Clots, Varicose Veins)
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies and Ablations
- Pacemaker and Intra Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD) Implants
- Echocardiogram (Trans-thoracic and Transesophageal)
- Diagnostic and Interventional Dialysis Graft Procedures
A Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiologist is available at all times for consultation.