Kimberly Pittaluga, R.R.T., N.P.S., Director - (254) 680-6356
The goal of Respiratory Services is to provide personalized, professional quality healthcare.
Respiratory Services provides comprehensive patient care services for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disease.
The services include:
- Ventilator Management
- Artificial Airway care and management
- Oxygen Therapy
- Bronchopulmonary Hygiene
- Distribution of pharmacological agents related to respiratory care
- Aerosol Therapy
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) – Complete with DLCO and Plethysmography
- Holter Monitoring
- Arterial Blood Gases (ABG)
Respiratory Services is available 24 hours a day.