Heart & Vascular Center
The goal of The Heart and Vascular Center is to provide personalized, professional quality healthcare. The Heart and Vascular Center provides comprehensive patient care services for the diagnosis of cardiac and vascular disease. The services include:
- Diagnostic and Interventional Coronary Catheterizations
- Diagnostic and Interventional Peripheral Arterial Procedures (PAD)
- Advanced Venous Procedures (DVT / Blood Clots, Varicose Veins)
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies and Ablations
- Pacemaker and Intra Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD) Implants
- Echocardiogram (Trans-thoracic and Transesophageal)
- Diagnostic and Interventional Dialysis Graft Procedures
A Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiologist is available at all times for consultation.
Call 855-855-4469 to Find a Doctor
Visit UsSeton Medical Center Harker Heights 850 W. Central Texas Expressway Harker Heights TX 76548
Connect With Us
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: our Patient Advocate at 254-680-6210.
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights is accredited by the Joint Commission