Mission, Vision, and Values
We are called to serve each patient with dignity and respect while always providing exceptional care. Our mission as a Catholic Health Care Ministry inspires us to provide care for and to improve the health of those we serve with a special concern for the poor and the vulnerable. We are called to be a sign of God’s unconditional love for all and believe that all persons by their creation are endowed with dignity.
We provide exceptional care through collaboration with our Associates, Physicians, Volunteers and Community Partners.
We will be the community’s premier healthcare system, recognized for exceptional patient-centered care, quality services and respect for those we serve.
We are called to serve our Patients, Associates, Physicians and Community with: dedication, reverence, wisdom, integrity, creativity and service. Inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus Christ we are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient-centered care.
We are called to:
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership at all levels
- Service to the poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for the persons most in need
- Creativity - Courageous innovation