Know Your Options
It’s your health…know your options
- If your business or school is going through open enrollment…be sure to get the facts about the insurance you choose.
- Learn about your insurance in these days of new healthcare laws.
- At Seton Medical Center Harker Heights, there is never a facility fee.
- We accept most insurances including Aetna, Tricare, Blue Cross and MANY others.
- Know where you can go if you are sick.
- Research the best choice for you and your family.
- Ask questions! Know what your insurance can do for you.
At Seton Medical Center Harker Heights we are here for you and your family.
It’s why we were asked to be a part of this community. It’s why we are here. We want to be a part of the choice you make. Choose wisely!
Call 855-855-4469 to Find a Doctor
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
850 W. Central Texas Expressway
Harker Heights TX 76548
Connect With Us
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: our Patient Advocate at 254-680-6210.
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights is accredited by the Joint Commission