Visiting Hours and Information
Visiting hours on most units are 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., although there may be some exceptions depending on patient needs and treatment schedules. To confirm visiting hours for a specific patient, call 254.690.0900. You will need to know the patient’s full name when you call for the operator to release information.
Visiting and gift restrictions
- Only Mylar balloons may be brought into the hospital because of the risk of latex allergies
- If you wish to bring food to a patient, please check with the nurse on the patient’s unit as dietary restrictions may apply
- Semi-private rooms are limited in space, we kindly ask you to limit guests to two per visit
- In some units, visitors must be over age 12. You can find out if there are age restrictions on the unit you are visiting be calling 254.690.0900.
- Visitors who have been exposed to chicken pox, tuberculosis, mumps, measles, shingles, or any other infectious disease within the past three weeks should speak with the unit nurse before visiting. In some cases they may not be allowed to visit as it might pose a health risk.
Call 855-855-4469 to Find a Doctor
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
850 W. Central Texas Expressway
Harker Heights TX 76548
Connect With Us
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: our Patient Advocate at 254-680-6210.
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights is accredited by the Joint Commission