Suzanne Phillips, FNP, is a family nurse practitioner who specializes in family medicine. She enjoys all aspects of family care, especially chronic illness management and preventative health, with a strong background in orthopedics and geriatrics. Suzanne has over 24 years of experience in nursing and has been a family nurse practitioner for 12 years.
Suzanne grew up in East Texas on Louisiana border, but is now settled on a small farm in Central Texas. Aside from working, she enjoys cooking, hunting, fishing and traveling abroad.
Suzanne’s education includes:
• Master of Science in Nursing at Texas A&M Corpus Christi
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing at The University of Texas at Arlington
• Associate of Nursing at Central Texas College
• Licensed Vocational Nurse certificate At Panola Junior College
• National Certification with American Nurses Credentialing Center
She welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans.