Seton Medical Center Harker Heights offers the following individuals the ability to request electronic medical records easily online through the MyChart patient portal or our online request platform:
- Patients requesting their own records
- Parents of minor patients requesting records
- Caregivers acting on behalf of a patient (i.e. Power of Attorney)
Please note: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are the recommended browsers.
Request Records in MyChart
View your patient medical record securely from your computer or mobile device through MyChart. Once logged in to MyChart, go to Menu > Document Center > Requested Records > Click to send a request for records and complete the form. Click below to sign in.
Request Records Online
Receive a copy of your medical record request using our online request platform. To verify your identity, you will need to submit a photo of your driver’s license. Click below to begin the request. A copy of your record will be sent to the email address provided.
Request Records on Paper*
To request your medical records on paper, click here to download the form. Forms may be submitted either by fax at 254-680-6389, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail. If you are delivering the forms by mail, please send them to the address below:
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Health Information Management
850 W. Central Texas Expressway
Harker Heights, TX 76548
A HIPAA-compliant request for records must contain the following information:
- A description of the information that will be used/disclosed. It is important to indicate what records are needed as well as a date range. This will expedite the request.
- The purpose for which the information will be disclosed.
- The name of the person or entity to whom the information will be disclosed.
- A signature and date that the authorization is signed by an individual or an individual’s representative. If a representative is signing the form, the relationship with the patient must be detailed along with a description of the representative’s authority to act on behalf of the patient.
If you have additional questions, contact Health Information Management at 254-680-6315.