Regular visiting hours are from 8 a.m.. to 9 p.m.., 7-days a week. In some cases visitors will be allowed to stay after 9 p.m.. but they will need a badge from security. To confirm visiting hours for a specific patient, call 254.690.0900. You will need to know the patient’s full name when you call for the operator to release information. If you need to have visitors after 9 p.m.. please speak with your nurse. Please note: Visitation policy may be amended during cold and flu season. The Intensive Care visiting hours are from 8:30 a.m.. to 6 p.m.. and 8:30 p.m.. to 10 p.m..
Visitor parking is free and located conveniently steps from the main entrance of the hospital.
The admitting area for surgery is open at 5 a.m..
Spiritual needs of all patients are respected and supported through the services of the volunteer chaplains. Patients, families, visitors or staff members regardless of religious affiliation may request Pastoral Care. To request spiritual services, please call 254-690-0900 or 254-680-6279.
The SMCHH chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital near the Main Lobby. You are invited to enter for prayer, meditation or quiet reflection 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
Angel's Cottage gift shop is located on the first floor near the main entrance of the hospital, on the west side of building.
Monday & Wednesday: 9 a.m.. to 5:30 p.m..
Tuesday & Thursday: 9 a.m.. to 7 p.m..
Friday: 9 a.m.. to 4 p.m..
* Hours are subject to change.
Divine Perks Coffee Bar is located on the first floor of the hospital near the Main Lobby.
Elizabeth’s Café is located on the first floor to the right of the Main Lobby. Visa/MasterCard are accepted. 24-hour vending services are available in the Emergency Department Lobby.
Important Phone Numbers:
Main Hospital: 254-690-0900
Gift Shop and Coffee Bar: 254-680-6345
Surgical Waiting Area: 254-680-6351
- Only Mylar balloons may be brought into the hospital because of the risk of latex allergies
- If you wish to bring food to a patient, please check with the nurse on the patient’s unit as dietary restrictions may apply
- Semi-private rooms are limited in space, we kindly ask you to limit guests to two per visit
- In some units, visitors must be over age 12. You can find out if there are age restrictions on the unit you are visiting be calling 254-690-0900.
- Visitors who have been exposed to chicken pox, tuberculosis, mumps, measles, shingles, or any other infectious disease within the past three weeks should speak with the unit nurse before visiting. In some cases they may not be allowed to visit as it might pose a health risk.
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights (SMCHH) seeks to create an environment in which all patients, visitors, and staff feel safe and comfortable and their privacy is protected while utilizing our services or providing care. Therefore, SMCHH does not allow the use of photography, video-recording, and/or audio-recording of patients, visitors, or SMCHH staff or volunteers in the facility.